skip to main | skip to sidebar
donabean & ernie

Thursday, September 25, 2008

The things you find on ebay



"Between 1982 and 1984, I developed games at Atari for the 2600 VCS system. One of the games which was about halfway done and (obviously) never released, was based on the San Francisco cult music band known as The Residents. Specifically, their album, "Mark of the Mole." I worked with the Residents personally on this project at the time. What I am offering here is a collection of related items."
Posted by ernie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)


rss anyone?

Subscribe in a reader

Blog Archive

Contributors

  • donabean
  • ernie

Links

  • My delicious links
  • here is where my photos are!
  • kurzweil ai news, the best transhuman news
  • technovelgy-sci-fi come true daily!
  • black sun-theosophical movements and the occult in history
  • zombie spoon
  • Mind Hacks Blog
  • huge entity
  • the kirchner society
  • curved air
  • we make money not art
  • modern mechanix